Counter Intelligence, Inc. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated bathroom remodeling professional to join our organization. The job opening is in our flagship Silver Spring location. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with natural customer service skills, high-energy and enthusiasm for our business.
- Onsite measurements for bathrub liners
- Work up job bids
- Receive and inventory all merchandise
- Field supervision on job sites
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Skills and Qualifications:
- Pass criminal background check
- Drivers license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Articulate verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- 2 years related experience
- Bathliner experience a definite plus
- Eagerness to learn
The ideal candidate should:
- Enjoy talking with customers, field staff, contractors and kitchen dealers
- Have the ability to develop a professional, yet friendly rapport on the phone
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic and willingness to collaborate as part of a team
- Be detail oriented with good record keeping skills
One of our greatest assets here at Counter Intelligence is our team members. We're so proud to have one of the strongest and most knowledgeable teams in the Washington DC metropolitan area. We literally possess hundreds of years worth of combined countertop, remodeling, design and project management experience (to mention a few).
To see what you have the opportunity to be a part of, visit our Website at www.cicounters.com.